******A VALID FAA AIRFRAME AND POWERPLANT CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED. CERTIFICATE NUMBER MUST BE INCLUDED ON CANDIDATE RESUME.***** Experience may include (but is not limited to) the following Company products: 707, 727, 737, 757, 747, 767, 777, 787, C-17, F-14, F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, MD11, MD80, MD90, DC10 and DC11. Experience may include (but is not limited to) the following non-Company products: A300, A310, A320, A330, A340, A380, L1011, CRJ100, CRJ200, CRJ300, CRJ400, CRJ400, CRJ500, CRJ600 and CRJ700. Previous avionics or electrical experience is required. Prefer a minimum of five years of aircraft maintenance experience on complex jet powered aircraft with military, airline or certificated repair station background.
This position requires teammates to perform final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Perform rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT AND OVERTIME, AS REQUIRED. A TRAINING CLASS OF APPROXIMATELY 20 DAYS IS REQUIRED. SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE TRAINING CLASS IS A REQUIREMENT TO BE RETAINED FOR THE POSITION.
Teammates must have the ability to perform the following physical requirements:
• Pass visual acuity and color perception tests
• Read, write, and comprehend the English language
• Use personal protective equipment for face/eyes and ears as required
• Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material
• Obtain & maintain personal certifications as required to support job responsibilities
• Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation
• On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs
• Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds
• Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs)
• Frequent walking on flat surfaces
• Frequent standing flat or uneven surfaces
• Frequent balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces
• Occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands
• Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls
• Occasional contact with metals
• Exposure to plastics and solvents to atmospheric conditions
• Frequent exposure to noise
MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND ASSSESSMENT ON NOVEMBER 16. FOLLOWING SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE ASSESSMENT, CONTRACTOR WILL BE PROVIDED BADGING INSTRUCTIONS/SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY. TRAINING SCHEDULE IS TBD AND MAY BE ON ANY SHIFT.
A&P License Required. Certificate number to be included in resume.