This position is an FRTI or Quality Inspector out on the flightline.
Experience may include (but is not limited to) the following Company products: 707, 727, 737, 757, 747, 767, 777, 787, C-17, F-14, F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, MD11, MD80, MD90, DC10 and DC11. Experience may include (but is not limited to) the following non-Company products: A300, A310, A320, A330, A340, A380, L1011, CRJ100, CRJ200, CRJ300, CRJ400, CRJ400, CRJ500, CRJ600 and CRJ700.
Inspection functions will require experience and expertise performing dimensional inspections of detail parts, final inspections, evaluating design requirements for details, assemblies, installations and functional tests, functioning within a nonconforming material/product disposition/handling process and performing process audits.
This position requires teammates to perform final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Knowledge and experience working within the Velocity production system.
A VALID FAA AIRFRAME AND POWERPLANT CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED. Please note your certificate number on your resume.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT AND OVERTIME, AS REQUIRED.
Teammates must have the ability to perform the following physical requirements:
• Pass visual acuity and color perception tests
• Read, write, and comprehend the English language
• Use personal protective equipment for face/eyes and ears as required
• Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material
• Obtain & maintain personal certifications as required to support job responsibilities
• Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation
• On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs
• Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds
• Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs)
• Frequent walking on flat surfaces
• Frequent standing flat or uneven surfaces
• Frequent balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces
• Occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands
• Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls
• Occasional contact with metals
• Exposure to plastics and solvents to atmospheric conditions
• Frequent exposure to noise